Summer is coming! Sun protection is so very important. But there a many different kinds of products so I would love to give you a deliver insight into some of the best. Don’t forget your sunnies!
1. Sunproof – „Everyday SPF 30+“ – via Niche Beauty
It’s a allround-man! For your face and body. The main facts: it has a light and oil-free texture, it is water and sweat resistant and has no parabens. Suitable for all allergic persons!
2. Hawaiian – „Tropic Sunscreen“ – via Douglas
Get a tropic feeling with this SPF 50 sunscreen! It has a heavenly scent and a very pretty packaging. Even good for sensitive skin.
3. Clinique – „SPF 30 Face Cream“ – via Clinique Onlineshop
Say hello to this oil-free Clinique classic for face and body (and soul!) – even it’s just called „face cream“. Perfect to have a protected day at the sea – you even can get SPF 50.
4. Dr. Murad – „Perfetc Day cream“ – via Niche Beauty
Instead of your normal daily moisturizer: A moisturizing cream + sunscreen = The perfect day cream. With powerful antioxidants against free radicals.
5. Origins – „Cover your mouth“ – via Pafümerie Pieper
Have a look at all your favourite lipbalms – the most have to SPF in it. This Origins stick ist the best for your lips with SPF 8.
6. dermalogica – „Oil free matte block SPF 20“ – via Breuninger
This wonderful lightweight texture will be a very good friend for your oily or greasy skin. The fluid will leave you matte and nice all day and is also a perfect make-up base. And the little flacon is so nice to take it with you!
7. Lancaster Skin Therapy – „Day Shield UV-Pollution SPF 30“ – via Douglas
I was searching for the perfect everyday sunscreen to wear with make-up if needed. There it is! It won’t clogg your pores and it’s also a nice primer. Perfect for all the ladies in major cities.
8. Antipodes – „Immortal Performance Plus with Natural SPF 15“ – via naturismo
Rasperry oil defens the sun! That’s lovely and great. And so is this very natural sunscreen by Antipodes – a nice brand from New Zealand. It allays redness and works as a dark spots corrector.
9. Anthony – „Sun Stick“ – via Hagel
It is meant to be a product for male skin – but it is also great for female one. This stick is wonderful to protect lips and eyes in a quick way.
10. Sol de Janeiro – Acai Colour Shield SPF 50 – via Niche Beauty
Listen up tattoo ladies! All these lovely colouful areas has to be protected very carefully. When I hear „Sol de Janeiro“ I think of beautiful brazilian Gisele Bündchen – with this clear and special sunscreen I think of a tattooed version of her. Haha!
11. erbaviva – Sunscreen spf 15 – via all for eves
A natural sunscreen for kids (and adults). It smells so good like lavender, camomille and essential oils and it has to synthetic additives.
Summer palms by www.adorable.de
Miranda Kerr by an unknown photographer (one of my favourite models).